Oh, Uwe, U need to quit making Bloodrayne's

Entertainment factor: 1
Blood: 3
Nudity-0, but needed some to keep my interest
Humor: 2, I laughed instead of crying for wasting my time
Minutes FF’ed thru: 15, but should have been more like 45
Overall rating: 1

What a stinker of a movie. I don’t support excommunicating Uwe Boll from the horror industry, because I really liked House of the Dead, but the only thing that saved the first Bloodrayne was the gratuitous nudity from Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3). BR2 has no nudity, and the storyline is so ridiculous, that I’d have rather been watching Archie Bunker reruns. Did you know that Billy the Kid was a vampire? Yeah, me neither, but in this film, he’s sportin fangs. Funny thing, Billy’s a descendant of mine, so maybe I have a little vampire in me too. Go rent House of the Dead again, and if Bloodrayne 2 crosses your mind, put your hand in the freezer for about five minutes, and then hit it with a hammer. Unto the next.

1 comment:

Smokeskrene said...

I also am a fan of House of the Dead, however I think he better make another decent movie fast or I may join the Uwe Excommunicators.