Bikini Bloodbath by K-Fleet

Humor: 3
Blood: 1
Nudity: 3
Minutes FF’ed thru: none
Overall rating: 3

I waited what seems like forever to get this from Netflix as it stayed on “long wait” since I added it to my queue about a month and a half ago. So, my curiosity was evoked even more as to what the mass-want for this title was all about.

Within the first 15 minutes, three different people get whacked with a cleaver by the mad chef. No explanation on why he’s killing, maybe he's disgruntled for losing a battle against Iron Chef Mario Batali, or maybe even Cat Cora, which would send me on a splatter rampage too. Anyway, so he takes out anyone in shis path and shows no favorites in doing so.

A high school girl’s parents go out of town, so she invites her female friends over for a party where drinking, dancing, Twister, and hot-tubbing are the choice events. On the other side of town, the football players are also having a party where booze, smores, poker, grab-ass, and faggoty antics are the choice activities. Two of them decide to see what the ladies are up to, so after a short jaunt, they join them in the jacuzzi.

To make a long story short (although the film clocks in a mere one hour), the killer chef makes his way to the house, kills a few, and then gets killed with a rake by the hostess. Kind of reminds me of a song, “It’s my party and I’ll kill if I want to, kill if I want too, kill if I want too, you would kill too if it happened to you.”

B-horror queen, Debbie Rochon, has a small part as a lesbo teacher, but has packed on a few pounds, and has less than convincing screams than in her Troma days.

Camp, yes, bikini and underwear-clad ladies, YES, boobs, yes, lame kills and gore effects, yes, bloodbath, NO. Even though this flick doesn't live up to it's title, it is one I’d watch again, and recommend to fans of camp. There were several chuckleable parts, and pretty hot babes who had no problem baring their assets. So, if you watch this and like, you can look forward to Bikini Bloodbath 2: Car Wash and BB3: Christmas, which are finished and may be available later this year.

No comments: