RETURN IN RED BY SMOKESKRENE

RETURN IN RED






{overall rating}- *

{action}- Lord I wish.

{humor}- Lord I wish.

{nudity}-Not even a little.

{blood}- Yesth Yesth.

{gore}- Not that I saw.

{acting}- Much better than the movie itself.

{plot}- See below...

{film quality}- Its okay.

{entertainment factor}- Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

{Aprox. amount of time spent fast forwarding}- The last say 30-40 mins. I gave in.


A mysterious van is driving around with a device that makes a loud humming sound that disorients people. Its almost as if someone is deliberately torturing the people of this rural community. (Not just by messing up their TV's frequencies, that’s just annoying.) Now the only person who seems to be catching on is the TV repairman and a child fan of his who's mother is one of the afflicted. This movie has a nice concept but just never really delivers anything. I really liked the concept but it was just too dry and the director never gives you a reason to care. The only scene even worth watching is the mother walking into her own door over and over again because its not unlike the feeling this movie gives you. I now need someone to scramble my brains with electromagnetic pulses so I forget watching this movie. Problem is I'd probably end up trying it again. Don't be fooled, this is not "I DRINK YOUR BLOOD."

No comments: