Dead Body Man by Smokeskrene

DEAD BODY MAN

{OVERALL RATING}- *
{action}-lameness.
{humor}-the action is funny because its fake but the humor is not humorous.
{blood}-Yes but its always too red or orange. Choose your Kool-Aid companion for syrup more carefully people.
{gore}-Lots of meat.
{nudity}- Yes, but I don't know if that's an upside to this one.
{acting}-Have you ever seen a brain damage movie before?
{plot}-poop.
{film quality}-Dead on Arrival Muahahahah…
{entertainment factor}-Its amusing like a train wreck.
{Aprox. amount of time spent fast forwarding}- pressed eject about 40 mins into it.

One of the reasons I picked this one up is because the title is also the same as one of the only ICP songs I like. The best part of this movie is probably when a hooker says "I've never fucked a retard before" in a very optimistic tone. So the retard isn't retarded and he's not just after a quick lay. Let's face it the hooker was old anyway. Nice breasties for a 50 y/o I guess. Moving on… This retard I mean overly intense religious freak thinks its his job to rid the world of sinners. (how frailty) I don't think that even a Freddy knock off sweater could save this stinker. Booooooooooooo! Oh and god's voice sounds like an 80's drive thru speaker.

No comments: